Arriving Passengers are met in the Arrival Halls of their respective airports by St. Lucia Helicopters' staff. The arrival halls of either airport are small enough that this works. Once cleared through immigration and customs, passengers are escorted to the helicopters and assisted on-board.
Departing Passengers are asked to be in the Departure area of their airport a minimum of fifteen minutes before their helicopter is due to take off.
This shuttle takes you from either Hewanorra Airport (in the south of the island, shown by its designator ‘UVF’) or the George F.L Charles Airport (in the north of the island, shown by its designator ‘SLU’). Below are the details:
- Flight time; approx. 10 minutes
- Capacity; 6 passengers
- Flight time(s); On demand, daylight hours only
- View; St.Lucias’ lush interior, highest peak (Mt. Gimie), Roseau Dam, the Atlantic Coast and Marigot Bay.
- Infants (Under 2 years old) fly free.
- Brand: LucianStyle Development Corp.
- Product Code: Airport Shuttle
- Availability: In Stock