- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
The island of St. Lucia is the most mountainous one in the Caribbean, drawing thousands of tourists each year to its beauty and nature trails. At a peak elevation of 171 meters, this private nature reserve known as Mount Pimard offers wonderful panoramic views of Rodney Bay and the surrounding island for a fraction of the price to hike the Pitons. Your blood will get pumping as your hiking guides lead you through lush trails to Mt. Pimard’s summit for picture-perfect photos of the famed Pitons at the end of the island. Marvel at the gorgeous scenery that surrounds you including a 180-degree backdrop of the sea as you hike with the water at your back and the mountain beneath your feet. While underway you will learn the fascinating history of St. Lucia and the immediate area. Be sure to bring your camera to capture stunning shots of the most beautiful view available in the north of the island. Make the most of your time on this jewel of an island by booking today!
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Departure Point: Hotel Lobby or Cruise Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and clothes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
How much is Mt Pimard Nature Trail Hike?
Mt Pimard Nature Trail Hike price starts from $69.00.
What is the Mt Pimard Nature Trail Hike cancellation policy?
Mt Pimard Nature Trail Hike cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Which company provides Mt Pimard Nature Trail Hike?
Mt Pimard Nature Trail Hike is hosted by LucianStyle Experiences. Read reviews, discover additional experiences or contact us
How much time do I need for Mt Pimard Nature Trail Hike?
On average, this experience will take approximately 2h.