- Bottled water or fresh coconut water. Food sampling done only on our Taste of St. Lucia Food tour
- Entry/Admission – Castries Market
- Entry/Admission – Derek Walcott Square
- Entry/Admission – Holy Trinity Anglican Church
- Private transportation
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Castries Market, Castries St. Lucia
Dash through Castries with us! Visit the Castries Food Market once rated by National Geographic as one of the top 10 Food Markets in the World. Learn, smell and taste unique fruits, vegetables and spices. See fresh local produce transform into the most delightful cuisine all in the same place. Give your taste buds a tour of St. Lucian dining as we walk through a corridor of food. A food lover’s affair you can’t afford to miss out on. We will visit the Vendors Arcade and Craft Market, ideal places to shop. Choose from a wide variety of batiks, carvings, mats, dolls and a wide array of other handcrafted items and have fun finding your perfect handcrafted souvenir or collectable.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Derek Walcott Square, Castries St. Lucia
Learn the ‘Man behind the bust’. Discover the people who contributed to our society and were movers. Two Nobel Prize winners from one small island city, the highest per capita. Understand why the Square’s name was changed several times. Witness the memorial of World War I and II casualties and appreciate the magnitude of it all. Look around and hear several dynamic stories all from one historic spot.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Holy Trinity Anglican Church, Trinity Church Road, Castries St. Lucia
Explore the oldest church in Castries and one of the oldest on island. Additionally, visit the Minor Basilica of the Immaculate Conception in all its grandeur and splendor. We will tell you the most interesting yet factual stories of the church that will keep you captivated and hooked.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- All pick ups or transfers are at an additional cost based on location.
- 55 John Compton Hwy, Castries, St Lucia Castries Vendor’s Arcade, at the junction of Jeremie Street and the John Compton Highway.
- La Place Carenage, 2265+CFQ, Jeremie St, Castries, St Lucia
- Duty Free Pointe Seraphine Shopping Complex, Castries, St Lucia
- Returns to original departure point
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Which attractions will I visit with Castries City Walking Tours?
How much is Castries City Walking Tours?
Castries City Walking Tours price starts from $35.00.What is the Castries City Walking Tours cancellation policy?
Castries City Walking Tours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Which company provides Castries City Walking Tours?
Castries City Walking Tours is hosted by City Walkers. Read reviews, discover additional experiences or contact Lucian Style Experiences.