- Hotel pickup and drop-off (North Island hotels only)
- Guided Segway tour
- Beverages and local Treats
- Use of Segway equipment (helmet, elbow pads, knee pads)
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Meeting Instructions There are two cruise piers in St. Lucia, POINT SERAPHINE and LA PLACE CARENAGE (Port Castries). Point Seraphine Arrivals: Debark the ship and look for the pier exit. Make a right after exiting and walk to the Pink Papaya Restaurant (under 5 minutes walk). Your local representative will be waiting for you wearing a shirt with the logo “LucianStyle” and also will be holding a sign that reads “LucianStyle” Experiences”. Port Castries (La Place Carenage) Arrivals: Debark the ship and look for the pier exit. Walk through the doors into the Duty Free terminal, turn left (only way) and continue towards the exit of the Duty Free terminal, the St. Lucia Tourist Board information desk is prior to the exit doors where you will met by your local representative. Your local representative will be waiting for you wearing a shirt with the logo “LucianStyle” and also will be holding a sign that reads “LucianStyle Experiences
- Port Castries
- Pointe Seraphine
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Hotel pickup and drop-off included from North Island hotels ONLY. If you are located in a South Island hotel you will need to arrange for your own transportation.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Which attractions will I visit with St Lucia Segway Nature Trail Experience?
During this experience, places you will visit include:
How much is St Lucia Segway Nature Trail Experience?
St Lucia Segway Nature Trail Experience price starts from $95.00.
What is the St Lucia Segway Nature Trail Experience cancellation policy?
St Lucia Segway Nature Trail Experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Which company provides St Lucia Segway Nature Trail Experience?
St Lucia Segway Nature Trail Experience is hosted by LucianStyle Experiences. Read reviews, discover additional experiences or contact LucianStyle Experiences